28 Aug 2012

The Flamebird



It is dark in the night
Nothing bright on my sight
And the cold winter wind wipes my tearsdrop aside

In this lonesome night
I keep my thought in our fights
Trying to see what was wrong to fix it right

All this distance from you
It is killing me too
But you cannot blame me for the bad things that you do

All I"m doing right now
Is gathering all my pieces that fell down
When you unmercifully stroke me down

It is dark in the night
Nothing bright on my sight
And I keep wondering how are you givin' back my life

The life you stole from my veins
Now that my strengh and eager nolonger in my body remains
You walk away as it wasn't your blame

Now I tell you go
Cuz one day I'll glue up
All the pieces of me you broke

Until I get strong enough
To rise up as Pheonix the flamebird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Wht's going on with you?
The text is great but so sad that made me worried about you :(

Leo F. said...

So much soul - it´s so alive in the most human way! Great job!!

It shows the pain, imperfections and shadows that everyone faces, but we're too proud to let it come out. You're brave, my friend.

Keep going and plz don't give up on sharing your emotions with us - they say it helps healing the pain. ;-)